Collection of Information
We collect information when, for example, you use our website or mobile features, submit requests for information through us, or register for applications we support or promotions, events and newsletters we sponsor (together, "Services") or otherwise provide us information about yourself. The type of information we collect may include:
- Information we may collect includes your name, postal and e-mail address, phone number, social media username(s), and any information you may share about your background, interests, and preferences. Examples of the information you may share with us include your age, gender, occupation, and education level.
- For the purposes of direct communication with You in order to respond to your questions, and fulfill your requests. If You send us product orders, service requirements, other requests or if you upload any materials to our website, we may have to contact you in order to gain additional information necessary for processing or in order to fulfill your order, request or requirement. For this purpose, as well as for the purpose of requested performance of services, we need to process your details provided via web forms, email or applications.
Use Of Personal Information
We may use personal information:
- To respond to your inquiries
- To send administrative information to you such as information about our site and changes to our terms and policies
- To send you marketing communications
- To recognize you when you return to the site
- To show you relevant information that may interest you (e.g., based on your IP address we will show you listings sponsored by our partner schools that are located near your identified IP address)
- To use in other ways as disclosed to you when you provide your information
- To use in other ways as approved by you
For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- MSecure® Data Labs will not trade, sell or rent your personal information (such as name, address, phone number, or company name) to third parties without your consent. MSecure® Data Labs also protects your privacy by limiting employee access to customer data. While MSecure® Data Labs may provide statistics to outside companies about its customers, including sales and related site information, it will not include any personally identifying information.